Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Long overdue update

Well, here I am again late in updating my blog.  I hope you are still with me and make comments because I like to read your comments.

I have had a lot going on these last few months.  First, I have a new puppy which is a miniature long hair chihuahua.  He didn't replace Kiddo but filled a void in my life.  I really enjoy watching her play especially with the cats.  It's a lot like Garfield and Odie when they are playing.

Second, my boyfriend moved in with me at the end of May.  We are getting along fine and are enjoying each other.  I have to get use to him as having OCD but that helps me out because I put off as much as I can when I can.  He does most if not all the housework.  You would think with all the time on my hands, I would be getting a lot of stitching done but I have hardly picked up a needle these last couple of months.

But on the stitching front, I did start a Christmas stocking the other day and did get quite a bit of it done only to find out that I had used the wrong color.  Now I have to frog everything I did that day.  I should have listened to the warning that morning.....of frogs croaking outside of my balcony.  I told them to stay outside but they didn't listen.

I still go to my group on Fridays.  They have a new group that consist of everyone that is the program.  I was elected Secratary for it.  We meet once a month on every second Monday  It's mainly to decide what we want to do each day of each month.  It also decides other things and we can bring our complaints about the group activities to the leaders of the group and they will go to the higher ups with our concerns.
I stopped going on Mondays when they go to the library.  Now that Dan(my boyfriend) is living with me, we go to the library each week ourselves.  We don't stay as long as I did with the group and I am not getting that much reading done there as I did.  Matter of fact, I don't get much reading done anymore.  We watch movies every night with our dinner.  I have seen quite a few movies now that I have heard of but hadn't seen.

Well that is all I can think of to update you with.  I hope it doesn't take as long as it did this last time to let you know what is going on in my life.  Hopefully, I will get a lot of stitching done and can show you pictures of my various projects as they come to life.

Until next time, God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy, but happy life. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear about what is going on with you Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, you sound so happy and I am glad to see you posting.

    ReplyDelete