Friday, January 6, 2012

The last 2 days

I am sorry that I didn't post yesterday but I was so tired from packing that I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I went to bed early.

We closed on the house this morning so I offically have no house...it's not mine anymore.  Now to get everything out of it in 2 weeks.  After I got home this morning after the closing, I changed clothes and got busy packing again.  That is all I've done today.  I was able to move my one chest of drawers out of my computer/craft room.  I sure wish I would have had another person helping me move it.  But I managed.  Tomorrow I plan on finishing the computer/craft room except for some hard cover pattern books.  I need smaller boxes with handles for them so the boxes won't be so heavy.  I will move my other chest of drawers out tomorrow.  This one will be easier to move so I shouldn't have any problem.

I decided to quit for the day and get an early start tomorrow.  I am going to take a shower to get the grime off of me, get comfortable and get ready to stitch some.  Hopefully, I can put in more stitches than just a couple.  I know, every stitch is a stitch closer to being done.  I am working on the Dear Lord one.  When I have a bit more done on it, I will post a picture here.

After I finish stitching for the night, I want to try and finish the book that I am reading at the moment.  It's The Help and I have enjoyed it immensely.  Now I want to see the movie and see if it's as good as the book.  I don't know what I will be reading next....I really don't have time to read right now.  But I am going to try and work it into my routine for the next couple of weeks.

With the money that I got from my share of the sale of the house, my rent is paid up until September and the deposit is paid.  I am going to sign the lease on Monday and I will start moving things in on Friday.  That's the day that I picked for the lease to begin.

Well, that's all for right now.  Let me go take a shower and then stitch. I don't want to think about packing or moving right now.  Talk to you all later.  Until next time, God bless.

1 comment: