Monday, January 16, 2012

Still here

Here I am.  I know I haven't posted for a few days but as you know, I've been busy.  I am almost finished packing.  I was hoping to move some things over today buy Jennifer(my DIL) had her car in the shop and didn't have an extra car.  My granddaughter's car is also in the shop because she had an accident with it and Joey (my son) is still out of town.  He is suppose to be back tomorrow night. 

I didn't start the Praying Hands like I wanted to because the floss is various shades of flesh.  They were just too close to figure out which was which. So I put it away and started another project.  It one of a bear. You can see it above.  I have made the same mistake about 3 or 4 times but I finally got it right.  Also, my progress on Santa and the Animals stocking is shown up above.  Doesn't look like much for a week's working on it but then I didn't get to stitch that much because I was busy packing.  But after I am in my apartment, I plan on stitching all day Saturday.  I will also set up my apartment but I am going to relax from all the hard work I have been doing.

I am also going to start using the equipment in the workout room that is at the complex.  When it is warmer, I will swim laps in the pool there.  I am really looking forward to getting into shape and losing some weight.I am excited about starting basically a new life.  It has been 7 years since my husband passed away and I really think he approves of the changes I have made in my life. 

My new boyfriend will be coming to see me at the end of February.  He works and lives in France.  We will be meeting for the first time.  I can hardly wait to see and meet him.  Like I said, I am beginning a new life.

Well, that's all I can think of writing right now, so I guess I will close.  Until the next time...God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Connie you are a very brave woman! Starting a brand new chapter in your life! I wish you nothing but the very best :)

    ReplyDelete